Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Better Performance Coaching! These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) govern your use of our training, consulting, and coaching services in business, marketing, health, and engram. We encourage you to carefully read these Terms before engaging with our services.
By accessing or using our website, purchasing our services, or participating in any of our programs, you acknowledge and agree to be bound by these Terms.
- Acceptance of Terms By accessing or using our services, you signify your agreement to these Terms. If you disagree with these Terms, please refrain from using our services. These Terms may be updated from time to time, and it is your responsibility to review them periodically.
- Services Offered We provide training, consulting, and coaching services in business, marketing, health, and engram. Our experts and certified professionals are dedicated to helping you enhance your knowledge, skills, and strategies in these domains.
- Registration and Account To access certain features or services, you may be required to create an account and provide accurate, complete, and current information. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account credentials and any activities or actions under your Account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your Account.
- Payments and Refunds The fees for our services will be clearly stated on our website or communicated during the registration process. All payments are due before accessing the services unless otherwise specified. We accept various payment methods, and you agree to provide accurate billing information. Refunds, if applicable, will be subject to our refund policy, which is available upon request.
- Intellectual Property All content provided during our training, consulting, and coaching services, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, videos, and materials, are protected by intellectual property laws. You acknowledge that these materials are solely for your personal use and may not be reproduced, modified, distributed, or used commercially without our prior written consent.
- Disclaimer of Warranties While we strive to provide accurate and reliable information, our services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We do not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, or reliability of any information or materials provided. We disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
- Limitation of Liability In no event shall [Your Company Name] or its affiliates, partners, employees, or agents be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of or related to the use or inability to use our services. Our liability, if any, shall not exceed the total fees paid by you for the services rendered.
- Third-Party Links Our website may contain links to third-party websites or services we do not own or control. We do not endorse or assume any responsibility for third-party websites or services’ content, privacy policies, or practices. You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be liable for any damages or losses caused by your use of or reliance on any third-party content or services.
- Termination We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to our services at any time, with or without cause, and without prior notice. Upon termination, your right to access and use our services will immediately cease, and any remaining obligations or liabilities shall survive.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction, These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom. Any disputes arising out of or relating.
Effective Date: [15.05.2023]